Tacos de Baja Fish Grilled
- Whisk cider vinegar, vegetable oil, and salt together in a small bowl. Combine cabbage, scallions, and cilantro in a separate bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over top and toss to coat; set cabbage slaw aside.
- Combine chili powder, salt, coriander, cumin, and pepper in a bowl. Pat fish dry and rub with vegetable oil. Rub fish evenly with spice mixture. Place fish on a wire rack and refrigerate until grill is ready.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat with the lid down for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the grill is heating, combine mayonnaise, 1/2 of the lime juice, chipotle peppers, and garlic in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Scrape the hot grill grate until clean. Dip a paper towel in vegetable oil and quickly rub it over the grate. Lay fish on the grill, perpendicular to the bars of the grate.
- Cook until fish is opaque and flakes apart when gently prodded, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, tent loosely with aluminum foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Tear fish apart into a bowl and pour remaining lime juice over top.
- Place several tortillas in a single layer on the grill and cook until warm, about 10 seconds per side. Transfer to a tortilla warmer and repeat to warm remaining tortillas.
- Smear warm tortillas with mayonnaise mixture, then add fish, cabbage slaw, and queso fresco.
Cook’s Note:You can use 1-inch thick skinless mahi mahi fillets or red snapper as a substitute for tilapia, if preferred.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tacos de Baja Fish Grilled on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tacos de Baja Fish Grilled