- Place tilapia in a flat dish; pour 1/2 cup lime juice on top. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, make honey-cumin sauce by whisking together 1/3 cup lime juice, honey, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, and ground cumin in a small bowl; set aside until needed.
- To make chipotle mayonnaise dressing, place mayonnaise, chiles, adobo sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and cayenne pepper in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Place flour, eggs, and panko crumbs in three separate shallow dishes. Season tilapia pieces with salt and pepper to taste; dip in flour to coat evenly and shake off any excess. Then dip in eggs to coat, then panko crumbs, patting to help bread crumbs hold. Set breaded pieces aside on a plate.
- Heat 1 cup vegetable oil in a deep skillet to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C). Cook fish in hot oil, turning until all sides are golden brown, and flesh is easily flaked with a fork; drain on paper towels and brush with honey-cumin sauce.
- Mix coleslaw and cilantro together in a bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup chipotle mayonnaise dressing, and pour remaining dressing over coleslaw mixture; toss to coat.
- Place tortillas on a flat surface, and spread each with 1 tablespoon of reserved chipotle mayonnaise dressing. Divide fish pieces between tortillas. Top with cilantro coleslaw.
Editor’s Note:The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tacos de Pescado with Cilantro & Cilantro con Honey y Cilantro y Chipotle Mayo on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tacos de Pescado with Cilantro & Cilantro con Honey y Cilantro y Chipotle Mayo