- Combine tilapia strips and 1/2 cup lime juice in a glass container. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Combine yogurt, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, hot sauce, and salt for spicy dressing in a blender or food processor; pulse until smooth. Refrigerate until needed.
- When ready to cook the tilapia, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove tilapia from the lime juice and shake off excess. Place in a small baking dish. Discard the remaining lime juice.
- Whisk 1/3 cup lime juice, honey powder, avocado oil, cumin, and paprika for honey-cumin sauce together in a small bowl. Pour over tilapia to cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare slaw: Combine green and red cabbage, carrots, and cilantro in a bowl. Remove spicy dressing from the refrigerator and pour all but 1/4 cup over the slaw; toss to combine.
- Build tacos by putting 1 tablespoon remaining spicy dressing on each tortilla. Top with tilapia strips, slaw, and tomatoes.
Cook’s Note:Use any white fish in place of tilapia, if preferred.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tacos de Pescado with Salsa de Cilantro on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tacos de Pescado with Salsa de Cilantro