- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crispy, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels, retaining the drippings in the skillet. Crumble bacon.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Combine beans and 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix in a saucepan over low heat; cook and stir until warmed, about 5 minutes.
- Cook and stir the cooked rice and 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix in the reserved bacon drippings until evenly coated, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Brush vegetable oil over each tortilla and arrange tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Bake tortillas in the preheated oven until warmed, about 5 minutes.
- Place black bean mixture, rice mixture, bacon, tomatoes, green bell peppers, and Cheddar cheese each in separate bowls; serve with tortillas.
Cook’s Note:I use the Taco Seasoning I recipe for my taco seasoning. Add more taco seasoning for a more intense flavor.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tacos with Bacon on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tacos with Bacon