- Line a 4-quart to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner.
- Trim any large pieces of fat from chicken thighs. Season chicken with 1/2 of the salt and pepper; add to slow cooker.
- Add onion, garlic, jalapeño, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, cumin, and remaining salt and pepper to the slow cooker. Stir gently with a wooden or silicone spoon to combine.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours or High for 2 to 3 hours, until chicken is done.
- Carefully remove the lid to allow steam to escape. Use a slotted spoon to transfer chicken to a large bowl or cutting board. Shred into bite-sized chunks. Chicken should easily shred when it is cooked through.
- Ladle out some juice from the slow cooker, leaving enough to mix with shredded chicken.
- Spoon shredded chicken back into the lined slow cooker. Season to taste with additional salt, pepper, and cumin, if necessary.
- Serve in warmed tortillas with desired toppings.
TipsFor a low-carb variation, use lettuce leaves instead of corn tortillas.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tacos with Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tacos with Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken