- Place 2 cups flour in a bowl. Cut butter and cream cheese into flour using a knife or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Gently mix water into flour mixture until dough forms into a ball.
- Mix apples and cranberries with brown sugar, white sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl until coated.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Roll dough onto a lightly floured work surface, forming about an 11-inch circle. Transfer dough to the prepared baking sheet. Arrange apple-cranberry mixture decoratively on the dough, leaving a 2-inch rim of exposed dough. Sprinkle walnuts over apple-cranberry mixture. Fold exposed crust up and over the edge of the fruit.
- Brush egg over the crust and around the edge of the tart; sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is browned and filling is tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Cook’s Note:Cutting the butter and cream cheese into the flour can also be done in a food processor: pulse the cold butter into the flour until the mixture resembles cornmeal. Add the cream cheese and pulse until it’s the size of small peas.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tart with Rustic Fall Fruits on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tart with Rustic Fall Fruits