Tea Cakes from Mississippi

Rate this post
Tea Cakes from Mississippi

Mississippi Tea Cakes

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.

  2. In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda; beat into the creamed mixture alternately with the buttermilk. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.

  3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

73Calories3g Fat11g Carbs1g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe36Calories73% Daily Value *Total Fat3g4%Saturated Fat2g9%Cholesterol12mg4%Sodium53mg2%Total Carbohydrate11g4%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars6gProtein1gCalcium12mg1%Iron0mg2%Potassium13mg0%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tea Cakes from Mississippi on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Tea Cakes from Mississippi


[‘
‘]
  Roast Turkey Deli Style for Sandwiches

Similar Posts