- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Arrange bacon slices on a slotted baking pan.
- Bake bacon in the preheated oven until partially cooked but still flexible, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Brush venison tenderloins with olive oil and season with onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Place tenderloin roasts side by side and wrap them together in strips of partially cooked bacon. Place into a roasting pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven until bacon is browned and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a tenderloin reads at least 145 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 1 hour.
- Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir until mushrooms are soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in green onion. Stir in cream and cook, stirring often, until heated through. Serve sauce with tenderloins.
TipsEvery deer will produce different sizes of tenderloin and every butcher is different in cuts of venison. Some butchers will cut tenderloins into steaks like filet mignon, others will leave the tenderloins like small roasts (which I believe keeps the meat tender and won’t dry out). For best results, use an instant-read meat thermometer and adjust cooking times accordingly.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tenderloin of Venison Wrapped in Bacon with Garlic Cream Sauce on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tenderloin of Venison Wrapped in Bacon with Garlic Cream Sauce