- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 18x13x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine butter, water, and cocoa powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir together and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and mix in sugar and vanilla extract. Set aside and allow to cool, about 15 minutes.
- Whisk together buttermilk and eggs in a small bowl. Combine gluten-free flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl, mixing well. Add buttermilk-egg mixture, followed by cocoa mixture. Stir batter well until no lumps remain. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the cake is starting to pull from the sides of the pan, 25 to 35 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before frosting.
- Combine butter, cocoa powder, and milk in a saucepan over medium heat to make the frosting. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat once milk is boiling and whisk in confectioners’ sugar and vanilla. Pour frosting over the warm cake and spread evenly over the tops and the sides with a spatula. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Allow cake and frosting to cool completely before serving, about 30 minutes.
Cook’s Note:You can substitute soured milk for the buttermilk.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Texas Sheet Cake Gluten-Free on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Texas Sheet Cake Gluten-Free