Thai Stir Fry Whole30®
Whole30® Thai Stir Fry
Updated on January 7, 2022
½ onion, minced
½ cup water
½ cup tangerine juice
⅓ cup coconut aminos (soy-free seasoning sauce)
⅓ cup coconut oil
4 green onions, sliced into rounds
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger, minced
1 teaspoon vinegar
salt and ground black pepper to taste
2 pounds boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
1 cup string beans, trimmed, or to taste
1 cup chopped broccoli
¼ cup ghee (clarified butter)
1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
½ onion, sliced
2 tablespoons coconut oil
3 zucchini, spiralized
2 carrots, shredded
- Whisk minced onion, water, tangerine juice, coconut aminos, 1/3 cup coconut oil, green onions, garlic, ginger, vinegar, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until marinade is evenly mixed. Place chicken in a separate bowl and pour 1/2 of the marinade over chicken.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add string beans and broccoli; cook uncovered until broccoli turns bright green, about 1 minute. Drain in a colander and immediately run under cold water for several minutes until cold. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat ghee in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer mushrooms to bowl with beans and broccoli, reserving ghee in skillet.
- Cook and stir sliced onion in the ghee until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer onion to the bowl with mushroom mixture.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Heat a cast iron grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook chicken until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Transfer chicken to mushroom mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a separate skillet over high heat; cook zucchini and carrots, using tongs to toss zucchini, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add mushroom mixture, marinade from chicken, and reserved marinade to skillet; cook and stir until simmering and heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Thai Stir Fry Whole30® on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Thai Stir Fry Whole30®