What Is Fantasy Fudge?The recipe for fantasy fudge (a.k.a. marshmallow creme fudge) originally appeared on the back of the jar of Kraft’s marshmallow creme. The sweet treat has become a tradition in countless homes over the years, particularly during the holiday season.Fantasy fudge is a decadent blend of the following ingredients: sugar, margarine, evaporated milk, chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, walnuts, and vanilla extract.
How to Make Fantasy FudgeYou’ll find the full, step-by-step recipe below — but here’s a brief overview of what you can expect when you make fantasy fudge on the stove:1. Cook the sugar, margarine, and evaporated milk together until the sugar is melted.
2. Bring to a boil for five minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted.
4. Stir in the marshmallow creme, walnuts, and vanilla.
5. Transfer the fudge to a prepared pan and let cool before cutting into squares.
Can You Make Fantasy Fudge In the Microwave?Yes! Here’s how to make fantasy fudge in the microwave:1. Grease a 9×13-inch pan.
2. Microwave margarine in a 4-quart microwave-safe dish on medium in 30-second increments until melted.
3. Mix in sugar and evaporated milk; microwave on high for 3 minutes.
4. Stir, then microwave on high until it begins to boil, about 2 more minutes.
5. Scrape the bowl and continue to microwave at a boil on high for 5 1/2 more minutes.
6. Remove from the microwave and stir in chocolate chips until melted. Stir in marshmallow cream until incorporated, then mix in walnuts and vanilla.
7. Transfer fudge to the prepared pan and use an offset spatula to spread out and flatten. Let cool for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.
How to Store Fantasy FudgeStore the fantasy fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks. To prevent the squares from sticking together, stack them with wax paper between each layer.
Can You Freeze Fantasy Fudge?Yes, you can freeze fantasy fudge for up to three months. Wrap it in wax paper, then wrap it again in aluminum foil. Place the foil-wrapped fudge in a freezer-safe container or wrap it in another layer of foil. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
Allrecipes Community Tips and Praise“So, so easy and delicious,” raves Janice Weems. “My boyfriend made it and he can’t cook anything!! No candy thermometer and we didn’t even test it in water. 5 minutes at full boil works perfectly. Made one batch with and one batch without nuts. They are equally good!!”“I added crushed pretzels on the bottom before I poured it into the pan,” according to Lori. “Gives it a sweet and salty taste. Everyone raved about it.”“I’ve made this many times over the years,” says VaLady53. “It’s foolproof! Very creamy. Follow the directions precisely. Everyone will rave about your fudge and ask for the recipe!”Editorial contributions by Corey Williams
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic The First Fantasy Fudge on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about The First Fantasy Fudge