The Best Butter Mochi
Published on June 19, 2020
1 hrs 35 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 (16 ounce) box mochiko (sweet rice flour)
2 cups white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (Optional)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
½ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch pan.
- Mix mochiko, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs and vanilla extract together in a small bowl.
- Mix eggs into the mochiko mixture. Pour in coconut milk and evaporated milk; mix well. Fold in melted butter until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the greased pan. Tap pan on a flat work surface to settle the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 50 minutes. Let cool before slicing, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic The Most Delicious Butter Mochi on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about The Most Delicious Butter Mochi