The Most Popular Cake in the United States Cake

Rate this post
The Most Popular Cake in the United States Cake

The Most Popular Cake in America Cake

Updated on August 4, 2022

  • 1 egg

  • 1 cup white sugar

  • 1 cup sour milk

  • ⅓ cup lard

  • ½ teaspoon baking soda

  • 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour

  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

  • 1 pinch salt

  • ½ teaspoon baking powder

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch square cake pan.

  2. Beat egg until light. Gradually add sugar, lard, milk and baking soda.

  3. Sift together flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder. Add to batter and mix in. Add vanilla.

  4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

190Calories7g Fat30g Carbs3g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe12Calories190% Daily Value *Total Fat7g8%Saturated Fat3g13%Cholesterol22mg7%Sodium101mg4%Total Carbohydrate30g11%Dietary Fiber1g3%Total Sugars18gProtein3gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium41mg3%Iron1mg6%Potassium68mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic The Most Popular Cake in the United States Cake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about The Most Popular Cake in the United States Cake


[‘
‘]
  Cebu-style Filipino Steamed Rice

Similar Posts