- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cookies and cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until well blended.
- Form mixture into twenty four 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and secure a lollipop stick in each one. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- While the cake pops are chilling, place candy melts in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove cake pops from the refrigerator. Dip each one in the melted candy coating, allowing any excess to drip off. Return to the lined baking sheet and sprinkle immediately with sprinkles. Let sit until coating has completely set, about 10 minutes.
Easiest Cake Pops Ever.Allrecipes
Cook’s Note:You can pick up candy melts and lollipop sticks at most craft stores. Candy melts can also be melted in the microwave; follow instructions on the package.
Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of candy melts. The actual amount of candy melts consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic The Most Simple Cake Pops Ever on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about The Most Simple Cake Pops Ever