It’s no secret that the best summer experiences happen near water. Whether you’re jumping in the lake, dipping in the ocean, or relaxing poolside this season, inflatable floats and loungers make swimming more fun for adults and kids alike. And there are so many pool floats available on Amazon, meaning you can nap or play in style and on a budget.
Looking for the best pool float to relax or tan in? Consider a flat pool lounger with a headrest that’s so comfortable, it’ll slow downtime. If you want to drift along the waves with friends, check out pool tubes or pool chairs—bonus if they come with cup holders. And there’s plenty of Instagram-worthy floats in the shape of avocados, flamingos, and pineapples, too.
Pool Floats to Shop on Amazon for Under $30:
Aqua Leisure Pool Float Water Hammock, $17
- This Amazon best-seller is a versatile pool float that you can use as a hammock, chair, saddle, or drifter. The mesh fabric keeps you cool as you bask in the sun, and the head and leg rests support you through naps and more.
Intex Flamingo Inflatable Ride-On, $21
- Want to drift in the pool without getting wet? This inflatable ride-on doesn’t have a hole in the middle, so you can relax without so much as a splash. Plus, the flamingo-shaped float is a summer statement piece just waiting to be photographed.
GreenCo Giant Inflatable Pineapple Pool Lounger, $25
Best Pool and Beach FloatBest Pool and Beach FloatBest Pool and Beach Float
- Whether you want to lounge, read, or play in the pool, this pineapple inflatable lounger is the ideal vessel for any activity in the water. The brand also offers other cute pool floats like donuts, bananas, pizza slices, watermelon wedges, and more.
Zcaukya Inflatable Pool Float, $18
- Another lounger to consider is this inflatable pool float that comes complete with a headrest, cup holder, and cell phone holder. Just be careful bringing your phone in areas with rough water or splashing kids to prevent irreversible damage.
Jasonwell Inflatable Avocado Pool Float, $22 (was $33)
- From pizza to summer fruit, food pool floats have become popular in recent years—especially for avocado lovers. This avocado pool float is designed to support you through lounging and playing water games. In fact, the pit comes out of the tube and can be used as a beach ball.
CoTa Global Inflatable Pool Float Tube, $13
- Add a little sparkle to your beach accessories with this pool tube that’s filled with confetti. The classic tube is great for kids and adults to use, and it’s available in three colors: gold, rose gold, and silver.
Jasonwell Inflatable Pool Chair Set of Two, $30 (was $40)
- This inflatable pool chair is ideal for catnaps, poolside reads, and floating with friends. The chair features back and armrests, cup holders, and a seat that elevates your legs while keeping your body cool in the water. Plus, you can get two for just $30 right now.
Intex Tote-N-Float Wave Inflatable Air Mat, $15 (was $16)
- This water mat rolls up when deflated, so you can easily take it on vacation to the lake, ocean, and pool. The portable pool float comes with a headrest to help you relax. Shop the $15 lounger in pink, green, or yellow.
There are hundreds of pool floats to browse on Amazon, but we rounded up eight favorites to fit most families through rest and play. Moreover, they’re all under $30, so you won’t feel guilty if you stock up for the summer.
Note: We independently evaluate all recommended products and services. If you click on links we provide, we may receive compensation. Learn more.
Make the most out of your summer by adding some fun and affordable pool floats to your collection. Whether you prefer lounging on a comfortable water hammock, riding a flamboyant flamingo, or floating on an inflatable avocado, there are plenty of options available on Amazon. With prices under $30, you can enjoy the sun and water without breaking the bank. Choose your favorite pool float and dive into a summer of endless fun and relaxation.
Published on May 19, 2022, 05:00 PM EDT
Please note: The author of this article is Lily Gray, a Shopping Editor for Better Homes & Gardens with more than three years of experience writing and editing in the digital mediaindustry. She primarily covers home content from vacuums and mops to seasonal decor to manual weeding tools.