- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shake flour in Reynolds® Oven Bag; place in large roasting pan at least 2 inches deep. Spray inside of bag with nonstick cooking spray, if desired to reduce sticking with large turkeys.
- Add vegetables to oven bag. Remove neck and giblets from turkey. Rinse turkey, pat dry and brush with oil. Combine seasonings in a small bowl; sprinkle and rub evenly over turkey.
- Place turkey in oven bag on top of vegetables.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Insert meat thermometer through slit in bag into thickest part of inner thigh not touching the bone. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake according to times below* or until meat thermometer reads 180 degrees F.
- Let stand in oven bag 15 minutes. Cut open top of bag. Use two carving forks, inserting one in each end, to lift turkey from bag.
Reynolds Kitchens Tips:How much to buy? Estimate 1 pound of turkey per person for generous servings with leftovers.For lightly stuffed turkeys, add 1/2 hour to bake time.If turkey skin sticks to oven bag, gently loosen bag from turkey before opening.
*Roasting times:1 1/2 to 2 hours for 8-12 pound turkeys2 to 2 1/2 hours for 12-16 pound turkeys2 1/2 to 3 hours for 16-20 pound turkeys3 to 3 1/2 hours for 20-24 pound turkeysHere’s a video showing this handy kitchen tip.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tiffany’s Roasted Turkey with Herbs on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tiffany’s Roasted Turkey with Herbs