- Beat together egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, brandy, and 1 tablespoon espresso in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Add mascarpone cheese; beat until well blended, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Beat egg whites and a pinch of sugar in a separate, clean bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Gently fold egg whites into mascarpone mixture; set aside.
- Pour remaining espresso into a shallow dish. Dip 1 side of each ladyfinger into espresso and arrange on a serving platter in 2 horizontal rows of 6 and 2 1/2 ladyfingers in opposite directions on both ends to form a rectangular shape.
- Spread 1/2 of the mascarpone mixture onto ladyfingers and dust with 1/2 of the cocoa powder. Top with remaining ladyfingers dipped in espresso, mascarpone mixture, and cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate tiramisu until ladyfingers have softened, 2 to 3 hours.
TipsStrong brewed coffee can be used in place of espresso.
Editor’s Note:This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, older adults, and the immunocompromised do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, How to Make Your Eggs Safe.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tiramisu Authentico on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tiramisu Authentico