Air Fryer Tofu Milanesa
Published on June 29, 2020
- Cut tofu lengthwise into 2 slabs. Cut each slab into two triangles.
- Mix bread crumbs and taco seasoning together in a shallow pan or plate. Lightly beat eggs in a separate shallow pan or plate.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Dip each tofu triangle into the beaten eggs. Dredge them in the bread crumb mixture. Gently press down to coat each side. Arrange in a single layer on a plate. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook in the air fryer on one side for 15 minutes. Flip each triangle and spray lightly with cooking spray. Cook until browned, about 10 minutes more. You may need to cook in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer basket.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tofu Milanesa in the Air Fryer on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tofu Milanesa in the Air Fryer