Traditional Gingerbread Cookies

Rate this post
Traditional Gingerbread Cookies

Classic Gingerbread Cookies

Published on June 19, 2020

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.

  2. Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in molasses and egg until combined.

  3. Whisk flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt together in a separate bowl. Stir into butter mixture until just combined.

  4. Roll dough into teaspoon-sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.

  5. Bake 1 sheet at a time in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

97Calories3g Fat16g Carbs1g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe30Calories97% Daily Value *Total Fat3g4%Saturated Fat2g10%Cholesterol14mg5%Sodium31mg1%Total Carbohydrate16g6%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars9gProtein1gCalcium12mg1%Iron1mg3%Potassium67mg1%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Traditional Gingerbread Cookies on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Traditional Gingerbread Cookies

  Mom's Insane Tater Tot Quiche

Similar Posts