- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13-inch rectangular baking pan.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Add eggs one at a time. Add pumpkin, sour cream, and vanilla extract to the batter while still mixing.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger in a bowl. Add 1/2 of the mixture to the pumpkin batter and mix until well combined. Add remaining flour mixture to the batter and mix on medium-high speed for 2 minutes more. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine evaporated milk, half-and-half, and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl. Set tres leches aside.
- Remove cake from the oven and let cool 15 to 20 minutes. Poke a generous amount of holes in the cake using a drinking straw, making sure to get the corners and sides as well. Pour tres leches mixture on the cake, cover with plastic wrap, and cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.
- Before serving, add whipped topping to the cake and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Cook’s Note:I have used pumpkin-flavored cream cheese in place of the sour cream and it turned out wonderfully.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tres Leches Cake with Pumpkin on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tres Leches Cake with Pumpkin