- Combine balsamic vinaigrette, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, lime juice, and pepper in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Press out most of the air, seal the bag, and gently squeeze the ingredients to mix together.
- When marinade is well mixed, add tri-tip, making sure all sides are coated with the marinade. Squeeze out as much air as possible, seal the bag, and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor gas grill to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), according to manufacturer’s recommendations, making sure grill grates are clean. Saturate a paper towel with cooking oil, and use tongs to rub oil on the grate.
- Place tri-tip on oiled grate, close the lid, and grill for 3 minutes. Using tongs or a meat fork, rotate meat a quarter-turn, close the lid, and grill for another 3 minutes. Flip the meat and repeat.
- Leaving one burner on, turn off the burner on one side of the grill and move the tri-tip to the unheated side. Close the lid and continue cooking for 5 or 6 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meat.
- Test the interior temperature with an instant-read thermometer, inserted into the thickest part of the meat. Continue cooking until the meat reaches the desired degree of doneness, see note on the bottom.
- Remove the meat from the grill to a cutting board and tent with foil. Allow to rest for about 10 minutes. This is an important step in the process because residual heat will allow the meat to continue cooking.
- Cut into thin slices across the grain of the meat and serve.
Cook’s Note:Tri-tip is usually uneven in thickness, and because of this, there will be a range of internal temperature, depending on the thickness of the meat. If temperature is checked in the thickest part, aim for the lower end of the range, or the thinner meat will be overdone.
Doneness Temperature:Rare: 115 degrees F to 130 degrees F (46 degrees C to 54 degrees C). Medium-Rare: 130 degrees F to 140 degrees F (54 degrees C to 60 degrees C). Medium: 140 degrees F to 150 degrees F (60 degrees C to 65 degrees C). Medium-Well: 150 degrees F to 160 degrees F (65 degrees C to 71 degrees C).
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tri-Tip Sirloin Grilled on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tri-Tip Sirloin Grilled