- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 10×15-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper, then spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth to even out.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- When the cake is almost cooled, whisk milk and pudding mix together for 2 minutes. Let sit until set, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the cooled cake into 1-inch cubes.
- Place 1/2 of the cake cubes in the bottom of an 8-inch trifle bowl. Layer with 1/2 of the pudding and 1/2 of the cherry pie filling. Repeat layers once more. Refrigerate for 4 to 8 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Cook’s Notes:Additional fillings might include drizzled fudge or chocolate sauce and pecan pieces. A light version could us light or nonfat pie filling, skim milk, and a light whipped topping.I use Duncan Hines(R) cake mix, Jell-O(R) pudding mix, Reddi Wip(R) whipped cream, and Comstock(R) pie filling.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Trifle with Red Velvet on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Trifle with Red Velvet