- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rapid boil. Cook egg noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain.
- Mix cooked noodles with tuna, sour cream, 1/4 cup milk, onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, seasoned salt, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Lay 1/2 of the butter across the bottom of a 2-quart, microwave-safe casserole dish. Crush potato chips, then sprinkle 1/4 of the crushed chips over the bottom and press to flatten.
- Spread the tuna-noodle mixture in a single layer over the crushed chips. Layer with 1/2 of the mozzarella, 2/3 of the remaining chips, followed by the remaining butter, chips, milk, and mozzarella.
- Microwave on high until casserole is hot and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Cook’s Notes:A reduced amount of garlic salt can be used in place of garlic powder, if preferred.You can cook this in the oven instead of the microwave. Cook at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until chips are golden brown, 35 to 45 minutes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tuna Casserole from Grandma on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tuna Casserole from Grandma