- Place tuna into a mixing bowl and lightly break it apart with a fork. Add celery, green onion, capers, mayonnaise, and chile paste. Pinch in small pieces mozzarella and stir to mix. Season with salt and black pepper; refrigerate tuna salad until needed.
- Preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread butter generously on both sides of French bread slices.
- Broil buttered bread until golden brown on top, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip bread slices and broil other side until toasted, 2 to 3 more minutes. Remove from the oven and turn bread slices over on the baking sheet so the darkest sides are on the bottom.
- Gently spread tuna salad onto bread slices using 2 forks. Press the salad onto the bread and spread tuna all the way to the edges of the bread. Spread shredded Cheddar over each sandwich. Dust tops with cayenne pepper.
- Place sandwiches under the broiler and cook until cheese is melted and bubbling, 5 to 6 minutes.
TipsUse a baking dish underneath your sheet pan if you need to move your food slightly closer to the broiler flame.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tuna Melt Instructions on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tuna Melt Instructions