Tuna Salad with No Mayo

Rate this post
Tuna Salad with No Mayo

No-Mayo Tuna Salad

  • 5 eggs

  • 1 ¼ cups bread and butter pickles

  • 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained

  • 3 stalks celery, chopped

  • ½ teaspoon salt

  • ½ teaspoon ground black pepper

  • 1 tablespoon sweet pickle juice

  1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water and cool under cold running water. Peel.

  2. Place the eggs and pickles into a food processor; pulse until roughly chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in tuna and celery. Season with salt and pepper, and stir in the pickle juice until thoroughly blended.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

139Calories5g Fat7g Carbs16g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe6Calories139% Daily Value *Total Fat5g6%Saturated Fat1g7%Cholesterol168mg56%Sodium470mg20%Total Carbohydrate7g3%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars7gProtein16gVitamin C1mg4%Calcium36mg3%Iron2mg8%Potassium210mg4%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tuna Salad with No Mayo on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Tuna Salad with No Mayo


[‘
‘]
  Turducken

Similar Posts