- To make guacamole, sliced avocados in half, lengthwise. Remove the pit and discard. Scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon into a bowl.
- Add juices, chili powder, salsa and salt and mash with a fork until nicely chunky.
- Cover with plastic and set aside. (If you want to make the guacamole an hour or so ahead of time, you can keep it fresh in its bowl in the refrigerator by pressing plastic wrap onto the surface of the guacamole so that no air reaches the avocado, which is what makes it turn brown.)
- In a bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, cumin and paprika until thoroughly blended.
- Brush each patty on both sides with olive and sprinkle with the seasoning blend on both sides.
- Using a skillet or grill pan, cook patties over medium-high heat, covered, about 5 to 6 minutes per side, until no pink remains. If you’re adding cheese, do so for about the last 1 minute of cooking.
- Brush each bun on both sides with melted butter and warm in another skillet over medium-high heat for about 15 seconds per side, just until toasty.
- Place patties on each bun bottom, top with guacamole and other desired trimmings. Serve with a little salsa on the side.
Tip:Pre-shaped patties made with ground turkey breast are widely available in the grocery store butcher case, and these save you some time in preparation!
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Turkey Guacamole Burger on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Turkey Guacamole Burger