- Combine paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl and season chicken tenders on both sides.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Add olive oil. Brown chicken tenders in the hot oil for about 2 minutes. Remove to a plate. Add butter to Instant Pot®. Stir in onion and garlic; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour in chicken broth, scraping off browned bits from the bottom with a wooden spoon. Mix in penne pasta, half-and-half, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Return chicken tenders back to the pot; close and lock the lid. Select High pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 5 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken to plate and cover with foil. Immediately stir penne to separate them from the sauce. Mix in cream cheese, stirring until sauce is smooth. Add Parmesan cheese, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes, stirring well. Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces, return to the pot, and stir to combine with the sauce. Toss basil in right before serving.
Cook’s Note:This may be reheated on the stove top on low temperature by stirring in some milk to the chilled pasta mixture.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Tuscan Chicken in the Instant Pot® on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Tuscan Chicken in the Instant Pot®