Bacon Cheese Burger Twice-Baked Idaho® Potatoes
Updated on August 27, 2021
1 hrs 40 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
4 Idaho® Russet Potatoes
½ cup melted butter
1 cup sour cream
1 ⅓ cups shredded Colby-Jack Cheese, divided
½ teaspoon granulated garlic
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 pound Beef, ground, regular, cooked, baked, well done
½ cup barbecue sauce
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 medium green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Scrub Idaho® Russet Potatoes until clean and dry them. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until potatoes are cooked through. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool slightly. Lower oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise about 3/4 of the way through, leaving them attached on the bottom. Scrape the insides of potatoes with a spoon into a large mixing bowl. Add butter, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Mash together or whip with an electric mixer, depending on your desired texture.
- Spoon filling into potato shells and place on a baking sheet. Toss cooked ground beef with barbecue sauce and spoon equally over potatoes. Sprinkle each potato with remaining cheese, bacon, and green onions.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until potatoes are heated through and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Twice-Baked Idaho® Potatoes Bacon Cheese Burger on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Twice-Baked Idaho® Potatoes Bacon Cheese Burger