Unicorn Bark for Valentine’s Day
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring after each interval.
- Place candy melts in separate microwave-safe bowls and melt in the same way, stirring after each 10-second interval.
- Pour the melted white chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out into a thick rectangular shape. Add dollops of melted pink and blue candy. Swirl the colors together using a clean spatula to create fun patterns.
- Add marshmallows, sprinkles, and heart candies while the chocolate is still melted. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Break up bark into large, irregular pieces.
Cook’s Notes:Though you can change the colors to fit any holiday, we’ve made it Valentine’s Day-themed with bright colors, melty white chocolate, and cheery toppings to make a delicious, whimsical treat. Any Valentine’s day candies or sprinkles work great added to this bark. Have fun and get creative!Lindt(R) or Ghirardelli(R) white chocolate bars are both great options.If you’re in a rush, freeze bark for 30 minutes instead of refrigerating.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Unicorn Bark for Valentine’s Day on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Unicorn Bark for Valentine’s Day