Upside-Down Pineapple and Cranberry Cake
Pineapple and Cranberry Upside-Down Cake
Published on November 21, 2010
1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple with juice, drained and reserved liquid
1 can (20 oz.) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained and reserved juice
1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
3 large eggs
⅓ cup margarine, softened
⅔ cup packed brown sugar
½ cup margarine, melted
1 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine juice from crushed pineapple and pineapple tidbits to get 1 cup. Reserve remaining juice for another use or discard.
- Combine cake mix, 1 cup pineapple juice, eggs, and softened margarine in a bowl; mix until well combined.
- Pour melted margarine into a 9×13-inch cake pan. Spread brown sugar over top and pat down. Evenly spread crushed pineapple over top, followed by pineapple tidbits. Spread cranberries over top, then pour in the prepared cake batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cake cool for 15 minutes before flipping onto a plate.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Upside-Down Pineapple and Cranberry Cake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Upside-Down Pineapple and Cranberry Cake