V Pumpkin Cookies

Rate this post
V Pumpkin Cookies

Pumpkin Cookies V

Updated on August 8, 2022

  • 2 cups shortening

  • 2 cups white sugar

  • 2 cups canned pumpkin

  • 2 eggs

  • 2 teaspoons baking soda

  • 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon

  • 1 teaspoon salt

  • 4 cups all-purpose flour

  • 6 tablespoons butter

  • 8 tablespoons milk

  • 2 cups confectioners’ sugar

  • 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract

  • 1 cup packed brown sugar

  1. Cream shortening, white sugar and pumpkin. Add eggs and mix well. Sift together the baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt and flour. Add to pumpkin mixture and mix well.

  2. Drop from spoon to cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

  3. To Make Frosting: Cook butter, milk, and brown sugar until dissolved. Cool and add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla. Spread over warm cookies.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

543Calories28g Fat71g Carbs4g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe18Calories543% Daily Value *Total Fat28g36%Saturated Fat9g43%Cholesterol31mg10%Sodium377mg16%Total Carbohydrate71g26%Dietary Fiber2g6%Total Sugars49gProtein4gVitamin C1mg6%Calcium36mg3%Iron2mg11%Potassium123mg3%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic V Pumpkin Cookies on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about V Pumpkin Cookies


[‘
‘]
  Simple Gingerbread House

Similar Posts