Vanilla Bean Ricotta Pound Cake
Ricotta Pound Cake with Vanilla Bean
Published on April 12, 2021
1 ricotta pound cakeJump to Nutrition Facts
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 ¾ cups whole milk ricotta cheese, at room temperature
¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
3 large eggs
½ teaspoon almond extract
1 (3 inch) vanilla bean
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Cream together ricotta, butter, and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 7 minutes. Mixture will look somewhat grainy and curdled–this is normal. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Beat batter an additional 2 to 3 minutes on medium-high speed after adding the last egg. Mix in almond extract.
- Use a small paring knife to slice vanilla bean in half lengthwise. Scrape the seeds out of each half and add to the batter. Mix on low speed until vanilla seeds are evenly dispersed.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the batter, mixing until only just combined. Mix in remaining dry ingredients until just combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and smooth the top. Tap pan lightly on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles.
- Place pan into preheated oven and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 70 to 75 minutes. Allow cake to cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Gently run a knife around the edges of the cake to loosen, the remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Vanilla Bean Ricotta Pound Cake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Vanilla Bean Ricotta Pound Cake