Vegetables Roasted in Minutes

Rate this post
Vegetables Roasted in Minutes

Easy Roasted Vegetables

Updated on January 7, 2022

  • 5 cups cauliflower florets

  • 5 cups broccoli florets

  • 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved

  • 4 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks

  • 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks

  • 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings

  • ½ cup olive oil

  • 3 tablespoons lemon juice

  • 3 cloves garlic, minced

  • 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed

  • 1 teaspoon salt

  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper

  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).

  2. Combine cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus, carrots, bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl.

  3. Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl until blended. Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Transfer to 2 rimmed baking sheets.

  4. Roast in the preheated oven, tossing occasionally, until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

194Calories14g Fat16g Carbs5g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe8Calories194% Daily Value *Total Fat14g18%Saturated Fat2g10%Sodium353mg15%Total Carbohydrate16g6%Dietary Fiber6g21%Total Sugars6gProtein5gVitamin C108mg542%Calcium78mg6%Iron2mg13%Potassium653mg14%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Vegetables Roasted in Minutes on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Vegetables Roasted in Minutes

  Pumpkin Cookies without Gluten

Similar Posts