- Heat vegetable broth in a skillet over medium heat; add diced onion, carrots, and bell pepper until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add corn and peas. Cook until the corn and peas are warmed through, 3 to 5 minutes. Add water if needed to keep it from burning. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Squeeze cooked spinach to drain. Pulse chickpeas and drained spinach together in the bowl of a food processor 3 times. Add red lentil flour, chickpea flour, yeast, parsley, seasoning, sage, turmeric, and white pepper. Pulse another 3 times. Add the cooked vegetable mixture to the food processor. Pulse 5 more times. The final result should leave the chickpeas coarse and the vegetables and herbs chunky with visible pieces of bell pepper, corn kernels, and peas.
- Mix dough by hand to ensure all the seasoning, flours, and vegetables are fully incorporated. The dough should be sticky, not dry. Add a bit of chickpea liquid if necessary. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Scoop out dough to make 30 balls, arranging them on the prepared baking sheet with about an inch separation.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Cook’s Notes:If you make them smaller, bake for less time, about 15 to 20 minutes.The original ingredients use kale instead of spinach. You could also use broccoli rabe, if desired. The original version uses pea protein and chickpea flour. The lentil flour is a personal preference. You can use any bean flour.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Veggie Balls Duplicate on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Veggie Balls Duplicate