- Cover a large griddle with aluminum foil and preheat to medium-high.
- Cook tomatillos, serrano peppers, and garlic on the hot griddle, turning occasionally, until toasted and blackened — about 5 minutes for garlic, 10 minutes for peppers, and 15 minutes for tomatillos. Remove to a bowl and allow to cool.
- Heat oil in a small, deep skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly fry tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil until warmed through, 3 to 5 seconds per side. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Place toasted tomatillos, serrano peppers, and garlic in a blender. Add water and blend until smooth; pour into a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Dissolve chicken bouillon in the mixture, reduce heat, and cook at a simmer until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Soak tortillas in sauce, one at a time, for a few seconds. Fill each tortilla with shredded chicken and sprinkle with sauce. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in a serving dish.
- Spoon a generous amount of sauce over rolled tortillas. Top with lettuce, cilantro, crema, and cotija cheese. Pour remaining sauce on top or serve on the side.
Editor’s Notes:We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used. Please note the differences in ingredient amounts when using the magazine version of this recipe.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Verde Enchiladas on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Verde Enchiladas