Waffles with buttermilk

Rate this post
Waffles with buttermilk

Buttermilk Waffles

Published on June 19, 2020

  1. Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Set a wire rack on a baking sheet and place in the oven.

  2. Whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk buttermilk, egg, and oil together in a large bowl. Stir flour mixture into buttermilk mixture just until batter is combined.

  3. Pour batter into preheated waffle iron, leaving about 1/2-inch border; close iron and cook according to manufacturer’s instructions, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer cooked waffles to the rack in the oven. Continue cooking waffles with remaining batter.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

198Calories6g Fat30g Carbs7g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe4Calories198% Daily Value *Total Fat6g7%Saturated Fat1g7%Cholesterol49mg16%Sodium385mg17%Total Carbohydrate30g11%Dietary Fiber1g3%Total Sugars6gProtein7gVitamin C1mg3%Calcium83mg6%Iron2mg9%Potassium143mg3%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Waffles with buttermilk on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Waffles with buttermilk

  Fry Bread Tacos are my favorite.

Similar Posts