- Whisk together the eggs, cream, cayenne pepper, 1 tablespoon salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. In a paper bag, shake together the flour, cornstarch, and 1 tablespoon salt.
- Dip the chicken into the beaten egg mixture, then place into the flour mixture and shake to coat. Place the breaded chicken onto a wire rack; do not stack. Let the chicken rest for 20 minutes to allow the coating to set.
- Heat about 3 inches of oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In small batches, fry chicken 5 to 8 minutes until golden brown. Remove chicken, and drain on paper towels. Set aside or keep warm in a a low oven.
- Combine the mayonnaise, maple syrup, horseradish, and mustard powder in a medium bowl. Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
- To assemble the sandwiches: Place 4 waffles on a cookie sheet, top each waffle with 2 chicken tenders, 3 slices of bacon, and 2 slices of Cheddar. Broil the sandwich for a 3 to 5 minutes until the cheese melts. Spread 3 tablespoons of the maple mayonnaise on the remaining 4 waffles and place on top of the sandwich.
Editor’s Note:The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Waffles with chicken on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Waffles with chicken