Whiskey Ice Cream with Roasted Bananas
Roasted Banana Whiskey Ice Cream
Published on June 18, 2020
5 hrs 30 mins
6 hrs 15 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
- Peel the bananas, cut into 2 or 3 chunks, and freeze until solid.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the frozen banana pieces into a baking dish; drizzle with melted butter.
- Roast the bananas in the preheated oven until browned, about 20 minutes. Mash the bananas in a bowl, and chill in refrigerator.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, white sugar, brown sugar, and bourbon whiskey until smooth. Pour the cream into a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, and bring to a simmer. Whisk about 1 cup of the hot cream into the egg mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, incorporating each tablespoon before adding the next; pour the mixture back into the saucepan with remaining cream. Over medium-low heat, constantly whisk the cream mixture until thickened and almost boiling; stir in the mashed bananas. Transfer to a bowl and chill 4 hours to overnight.
- Pour the ice cream base into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions; pack soft ice cream into a lidded container and freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Whiskey Ice Cream with Roasted Bananas on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Whiskey Ice Cream with Roasted Bananas