- Place the rutabaga in a pan and cover with water. Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer until tender and easily pierced with a fork, about 5 minutes. Drain well, and cool completely. Repeat steps to cook the parsnips and carrots.
- Place completely cooled vegetables in resealable freezer bags. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 days, or freeze up to 1 month. To thaw the vegetables, refrigerate overnight and drain.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Pour the vegetable oil into a rimmed baking dish. Place the vegetables into a large mixing bowl and toss with the basil, salt, and pepper. Place the pan in preheated oven to heat for 5 minutes. Add the vegetables and toss to coat with the oil.
- Roast vegetables in preheated oven, turning every 10 minutes, until tender and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Editor’s Note:Please note the differences in ingredient amounts and yield when using the magazine version of this recipe.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Winter Root Vegetables Roasted on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Winter Root Vegetables Roasted