Wontons with Baked Shrimp

Rate this post
Wontons with Baked Shrimp

Baked Shrimp Wontons

Updated on January 14, 2022

  • cooking spray

  • 12 wonton wrappers

  • 1 cup peeled and deveined shrimp

  • ½ cup diced water chestnuts

  • ⅓ cup mayonnaise

  • ¼ cup chopped green onion, divided

  • 2 teaspoons sesame oil

  • ½ teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger

  • salt to taste

  1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray; line cups with 1 wonton wrapper each.

  2. Combine shrimp, water chestnuts, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons green onions, sesame oil, ginger, and salt in a bowl. Spoon mixture into the wonton wrappers.

  3. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are dark brown, about 18 minutes. Remove wontons from muffin tin; garnish with the remaining green onions.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

259Calories18g Fat17g Carbs8g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe4Calories259% Daily Value *Total Fat18g23%Saturated Fat3g14%Cholesterol57mg19%Sodium338mg15%Total Carbohydrate17g6%Dietary Fiber1g4%Total Sugars1gProtein8gVitamin C2mg10%Calcium28mg2%Iron2mg11%Potassium106mg2%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Wontons with Baked Shrimp on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Wontons with Baked Shrimp


[‘
‘]
  Brazilian Fish Stew by Chef John

Similar Posts