Wraps with Chimichurri Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees F (215 degrees C).
- Combine parsley, cilantro paste, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Mix until smooth and place in fridge until chicken is ready.
- Rub adobo, salt, and pepper on both sides of tenderloins.
- Cook in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers, about 25 minutes.
- When chicken is almost finished baking, heat a saute pan over medium-low heat. Coat pan with olive oil and add onion and bell peppers. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Remove chicken from the oven and let sit a few minutes to cool. Slice avocado and remove chimichurri sauce from fridge. When chicken has cooled, chop/shred chicken with 2 forks and mix with chimichurri. Place on spinach tortillas and top with veggies and avocado. Form wrap, slice in half, and enjoy!
Cook’s Notes:I like my chicken pretty well done, so feel free to reduce baking temperature or cooking time to suit your preferencesI served mine with the “Mexican Rice III” recipe from this site, and they complemented each other well!
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Wraps with Chimichurri Chicken on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Wraps with Chimichurri Chicken