Zucchini Muffins Without Gluten
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 12 standard-sized silicone baking cups with cooking spray.
- Mix protein powder, tapioca flour, sorghum flour, arrowroot flour, oat flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and xanthan gum in a large bowl until evenly blended.
- Whisk eggs, zucchini, applesauce, stevia powder, and oil in a medium bowl until combined. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in walnuts; let batter sit, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fully cooked in the centers, about 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack; remove from liners when completely cooled.
Cook’s Notes:To make zucchini bread, place batter in a silicone bread pan and bake for 1 hour.For color, shred 1/2 of a carrot and add to the shredded zucchini, if desired, for a total 1 1/4 cups of shredded vegetables.These muffins will appear cooked (golden brown) before they are fully cooked in the center. If you question the bake time of your oven, test the center of the muffin by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, cook about 3 more minutes before removing from the oven.
Editor’s Note:Some people are extremely sensitive to gluten. Check ingredient labels to be sure they are gluten free before serving to someone with an intolerance.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Zucchini Muffins Without Gluten on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Zucchini Muffins Without Gluten